“Who Else Wants the Healthiest, and Happiest Shiba Inu that will Behave the way you train him?”
Welcome to Shiba Inu Love.
My name is Vanessa Lee, and I’ve been caring for Shiba Inu dogs for over 8 years. In that time, I’ve gained a huge amount of knowledge about Shiba Inu dogs. Ever since I laid my eyes on that fluffy teddy bear like appearance I had to take one home. They are a unique breed of dog that is is adorably, intelligent and loveable. As a Shiba enthusiast, it is my goal to see that all pet Shiba Inus are properly cared for and understood, so I’d like to share my knowledge with you.
Browse the links on this site for more information about the Shiba Inu, or signup for my 10-part Shiba Inu email course below, where you’ll receive one lesson per day in your email box.
Inside you’ll discover…
- A complete guide to understanding if you are prepared to be a Shiba owner
- Advice on How to Buy verses Rescue a Shiba Inu Puppy or Adult
- Getting your Household Ready For your puppy
- Feeding Your Shiba Inu So He/She Lives A Long Active Life
- Special Activities for Your Shiba Inu That Suites Their Unique Personality
- What To Do With Your Shiba While You’re At Work.
- All about Shiba Inu Common Health Problems – How to Tell if Your Shiba is Sick, and Ways to Prevent Your Shiba Inu From Getting Sick.
- A list of the best medications available for curing Shiba Inu illnesses, and where to find them
Much, much more!